2-1/4" Metal Button Maker Machine
2-1/4" Metal Button Maker Machine is rated out of 5 by 6.
- Creates professional-quality pin-back metal buttons
- Heavy-duty and easy to operate
- Each button is comprised of a mylar cover, metal shell, and pin-back
- 2-1/4" machine includes an adjustable rotary cutter & knife to make perfect circles
- Parts for 100 buttons (mylar, shell, and backs) included with each machine
- Compatible with pin back parts (1371604, and 1371607) only
INFO & GUIDES
Rated 5 out of 5 by SteveH from Easy to use, great for craft classes I purchased this model to use in a class for a public library and it's been working great so far. The buttons come out perfectly and always look professionally made. If your buttons aren't staying together, make sure you're pressing down all the way both times. Some of the little kids in the button maker classes have had trouble with this step, but other than that it's been a great resource to have. I recommend cutting out 2 and 1/4 in. circles of paper to use as a template and cut around when choosing your picture.
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bette from Easy to operate Just tried this out, easy to follow directions and the troubleshooting sheet really helps. Just remember to push down on both steps to make sure the material wraps around tightly enough.
Date published: 2017-06-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by dissapointed from Mine broke I have had his less than a year and used it a handful of times, and not it won't press the button pieces together.
Date published: 2017-09-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by WT Clarke from Not happy with quality The insert paper for the button is too large and leaves a ragged edge around the button.
Date published: 2017-03-13