Boss Task Stool
Boss Task Stool is rated out of 5 by 5.
Contoured cushions provide support and help relieve back strain
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- 3/4" dia. steel frame with black powder-coat finish
- Padded seats and backs with fabric upholstery
- 2-1/2" thick cushions
- Seats measure 20"W x 18"D
- Backs measure 17"H x 16"W
- Adjustable back height and depth
- Optional padded, height-adjustable arm rests sold separately
- 5-prong black polyester bases
- 2" dia. dual-wheel casters
- 20" dia. chrome foot ring adjusts with seat height
- Pneumatic lift adjusts seat 26–31"H
Rated 5 out of 5 by justin mckinley from love it! I bought this chair a month ago my current high chair was too stiff. This chair allows me to move freely and maintain a high level at my reception desk. It also makes it easy to turn around and talk to people without any arm rests to obstruct my space. I like that it is very agile, easy to move, and light.
Date published: 2019-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary1 from Comfortable! We bought 18 task stools for our bistro tables and genius bars for our students! They are comfortable and offer good heights for various students. We had a problem with one of the bases and wheels and Demco took care of it quickly!
Date published: 2014-06-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by jlcall from Great Buy! We purchased two Boss Task Stools for the circulation desk in our library. They were easy to assemble, comfortable, and appear to have a nice, sturdy fabric.
Date published: 2018-11-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by ArleneGCHS from Versaltile Chairs These brand new stools are smart looking and very easy to assemble. The fabric is rich hued and they appear to be rugged enough to last for a while.
Date published: 2014-09-10