ColorScape® Wood Shelving - Single-faced
Defining Colorful Library Spaces
Shelving features color on the 2 interior vertical panels with optional colored or matching woodgrain laminate tops.
The ColorScape® Collection Has Much More to Offer!
The complete ColorScape line includes shelving, tables, seating, displays and other flexible furnishings in a wide selection of color options. For more information, call us at 800.747.7561.
- Constructed with 3/4" thick plywood frames and maple laminate on exposed sides
- 1" thick veneer-core plywood uprights with laminate on both faces and a matching edge
- Top frame has a 3/4" thick veneer core top with horizontal-grade high-pressure laminate and the solid wood cornice board is 3/4" thick and 2-1/2"H
- Solid wood blocking makes up the sides of the top frame where it is bolted to the upright panels
- Shelves are kiln-dried, 3/4" thick solid maple glued-up in strips between 3/4–2"W
- Shelves hold up to 150 lbs.
- Backs are 1/4" thick veneer-core plywood
- Starter units include 2 upright panels and can stand alone