Community Encore Free Standing Lounge Seating
As low as $1,449.99 - $1,672.99
Community Encore Free Standing Lounge Seating is rated out of 5 by 1.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Kiln-dried maple and plywood frames constructed with spiral-grooved wood dowels, glue and screws
- 100% recycled polyester upholstery with a stain-resistant surface
- Polyurethane foam cushions: backs are 7-1/2" thick; seats are 8-1/2" thick
- 18" seat height
- Groupings can be assembled from armless chairs, bench seats, base tables and connector tables
- Upholstered base tables with maple veneer tops can stand alone or be connected to armless seating to create groupings
- Maple connector tables with aluminum frames gang to existing seating to create groupings
Rated 4 out of 5 by A Library lady from Nice Chair We have two chairs and one matching end table making an attractive and comfortable reading nook area near the Library's entrance. We added electrical outlets to each side of the end table so that patrons can charge their phones, tablets, e-readers, laptops, ipods, gaming devices, etc. while reading or waiting for others. They are attractive and sturdy and get a lot of use. The only downside so far is that we had to wait four months after placing the order to receive them. Also, the Customer Service Departments lack of communication to answer our questions left a lot to be desired. It took a very long time to receive any answers and when we did, the information given was very short and without much of an explanation-- what they did tell us didn't help clarify matters much.
Date published: 2017-05-04