Connectrac 2.7 On-floor Wireway
Have questions or need help?
To discuss the specific installation requirements of your location and for pricing, call 1.800.462.8709.
Easy-to-install cable management for any type of flooring
These sleek and seamless wireways distribute power anywhere in your space, taking cable management concerns out of the interior design process. Along with the included power conduit, each wireway has room for up to 4 additional low-voltage AV, Internet or network cables. Lengths of track can be cut and combined on site, helping to make professional installation during normal business hours quick and simple, without any major construction or interruption. Don’t worry about being stuck to one arrangement — pieces can be removed and reused if you redesign or renovate your space.
- Extruded aluminum wireways consist of top and bottom tracks and have space for power and up to 4 low-voltage cables
- Pre-wired, galvanized-steel flex conduit keeps power separate and protected
- Power/Data Devices feature a pre-wired, powder-coated 12-gauge steel electrical unit with attached conduit, a telecommunication system with room for up to 4 keystone modules and a screw-on ABS plastic cover
- Seamless side transition ramps surround the wireway
- End transition components include ABS plastic end ramp and wall trim
- Includes wire-management clips, concrete screws and a drill bit
- ADA-compliant — accommodates any wheelchair, pedestrian or cart
- Optional corner kits and wall channel kits sold separately
90° Corner Kit
- Pre-cut wireway components
- Adds 22" to overall system length
Wall Channel Kit
- 24" kit uses the power from an existing wall outlet and includes wireway components, a transition adapter, finishing cap, 90° conduit fitting, grommet and inset faceplate
Wiring must be connected by a certified electrician.