Copernicus 3D Printer Cart
As low as $491.99 - $583.99
Copernicus 3D Printer Cart is rated out of 5 by 2.
Store all your 3D printing needs in one mobile, user-friendly environment
- Tubular steel frame with powder-coat finish
- Accommodates 3D Printers with a footprint up to 26-1/2"W x 24"D
- Adjustable spool holder fits a maximum of 4 spools
- Steel sliding tray fits laptop up to 17"
- Frame features tape holders and magnetic tool holders
- Includes 6-outlet power strip
- Base Cart includes 4 Open Tubs and 1 Really Big Tub
- Premium Cart includes 1 Original Base Tech Tub®, 2 Open Tubs, and 1 Really Big Tub
- 4" dia. casters, 2 locking
- Carts measure 59"H x 41"W x 24"D
Cart does not include spools or supplies shown.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sbrown from Cart has pros and cons The cart for the most part has worked well. The bar that holds the spools is not well-designed for the task. The ends of the bar are not big enough to keep the bar in place if you attempt to remove spools while the bar is still on top of the cart. The spools fell off of the bar when my coworker attempted to do this without taking down the bar. Thankfully no one was hurt and those heavy spools did not cause any other damage.To avoid the spools falling, you need to remove the bar and spools from the cart in order to switch out the spools.
Date published: 2017-03-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by TonyF from Great carts, wheel issues. Bought 4 carts and I love the carts but 3 of the 4 had bad wheels. Manufacture replace them but since then another wheel has gone bad. Do not lock the wheels, otherwise they may not ever unlock again.
Date published: 2020-02-24