Copernicus Premium STEM Maker Stations
Copernicus Premium STEM Maker Stations is rated out of 5 by 3.
- Choroplast overhead sign and display draw users to the station
- Tape, ribbon, and string dispensing rack
- Large bottom shelf holds a variety of materials
- Include hooks for hanging accessories or tools
- Large cardboard or material storage rack
- Blank coroplast overhead sign and display
- Measure 65-3/4"H x 51-1/2"W x 26"D overall
- 4" dia. casters, 2 locking
- Dry-erase whiteboard is great for collaboration and project planning
- Features a pegboard for additional tool storage
- Includes Tech Tub™ for locking up equipment (padlock not included)
- Includes 4 Small Tubs, 4 Open Tubs, and 4 Tiny Tubs
Stations do not include any supplies or tools shown.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lahy brair ee uhn from Nice Design Very happy with the Copernicus STEM Maker Station. Lots of room to store craft supplies, building toys, cardboard for projects, etc. Wish it had one more shelf to hold more tubs. Be sure to read all the details of accessories included with the STEM maker station. Several accessories we needed were an additional cost and not included. Simple assembly of the cart, but needed our own tools as those included were the wrong size or were packaged in step 7 bag when they were needed in step 2 of assembly. Copernicus customer service was wonderful!
Date published: 2017-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by mrchips40 from Great Maker Station! The STEM Maker Station really draws attention to maker activities in my library. I had students put it together, which was a great learning opportunity in itself. I was able to teach my middle school kids how to use tools and work through the process of following the directions which were well-written. The colorful cart draws attention to itself and the header is a great place to create signs to advertise activities. Definitely worth the money.
Date published: 2016-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clairsey from Great colors! We love all the compartments and it keeps everything in one place.
Date published: 2017-11-28