Demco® Hanging Bag Media Pouches
As low as $13.79 - $19.19
Demco® Hanging Bag Media Pouches is rated out of 5 by 4.
Hang on any standard rack for convenient storage and easy circulation of a wide range of media
- 7 mil, clear vinyl front sewn onto 400 denier nylon packcloth
- Gusset style holds thick books and other bulky material or media
- Flat style holds magazines and sheet media
- Secure VELCRO® brand fastener or self-repairing zipper closure
- Nickel-plated grommet in top center for easy storage on Hanging Hooks (sold separately)
- 7-1/2"H x 6-3/4"W bag has a storage area of 7"H x 6-1/4"W
- 9-1/2"H x 9-1/2"W bag has a storage area of 9"H x 9"W
- 11-3/4"H x 9-1/4"W bag has a storage area of 11-1/4"H x 8-3/4"W
- 14"H x 11"W bag has a storage area of 13-1/2"H x 10-1/2"W
- 15-1/4"H x 13-3/4"W bag has a storage area of 14-3/4"H x 13-1/4"W
- 17"H x 14"W bag has a storage area of 14-3/4"H x 13-1/4"W
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb W from Great item Our Library has started a collection of knitting needles and crochet hooks that can be borrowed by our patrons. These hanging pouches are the perfect for this. They hang up and can be labeled too. Ideal for this new addition to the items we loan out.
Date published: 2018-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by No Nick_name from Sturdy Construction We bought these for our academic library to keep 4 dry erase markers and an eraser in as a kit. We bought 18 of them for each of our study rooms. They are handled multiple times a day as they are checked in and out. While they are a little bit pricey, I think over the long run that they'll be worth every cent. They are sturdy and durable and allow the contents to be seen at a glance. We only wish they offered a smaller size, but the excess folds over easily, so they can be stacked under the counter while not in use. We also use them for audiovisual cords that can be checked out. They are so versatile.
Date published: 2017-09-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Marisa Steuer from Love the Zipper! Bought some of these to replace ones that were just velcro. These bags last forever (though they eventually look a little worn) and the zipper feature is so much better!
Date published: 2018-11-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Northern from These bags are good but pricey I think the bags are great to use especially if you work in a school library with heavy magazine circulation like myself. They last a long time and do not rip easily. My only problem with the bags is their cost. The number goes higher and higher every year making it difficult for me to buy enough for the school year. I end up not cataloging all my magazines each year because I cannot purchase enough hanging bags for all my magazines.
Date published: 2014-12-20