Dry-Lam® Fujipla Roll Laminator
Dry-Lam® Fujipla Roll Laminator is rated out of 5 by 2.
Simplicity and speed for busy library environments
- Laminates materials up to 25"W
- Accommodates film rolls up to 3 mils thick with 1" cores
- Laminates at a rate of 3′ per minute
- Ultra-fast, 5-minute warm-up time
- Temperature control setting allows use with low- and high-melt film
- Roll separation lever eliminates flat spots that can occur after extended downtime
- Reverse switch clears jams
- Safety shield prevents contact with heated areas
- 15-1/2"H x 33-1/2"W x 15-1/2"D
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLIP from Happy with Product We are very pleased with this laminator. Like the feature of raising the rollers when not in use.
Date published: 2014-11-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by Khill from DryLam I should begin by saying that I'm happy with Demco. Our Demco rep has been very helpful and is caught in the middle of this dilemma. This was purchased in February 2015, and we have had trouble with it every time we've tried to use it. It would get too hot and begin smoking, or it might not be hot enough to actually laminate. Getting it perfect was impossible. The last straw was in August 2015 when it began smoking in 20 seconds. The rep from DryLam was no help and rude. He was polite when his message was recorded. However, when I returned the call to him to tell him I'd followed his instructions and contacted Demco. Literally, ALL he said to me was, "Ok." "Ok." "Ok." (In addition, he told the assistant to let it warm up about 20 minutes. The library would be filled with smoke.) The laminator was returned. Of course, it was something "we" did. I've asked for (10/7/15) explicit instructions on how long to warm it up and any other useful information and still haven't received anything. I've been laminating for 29 years. I think I understand how it works. Regrettably, I didn't video any of this happening because I never dreamed it would be a nightmare. However, I won't make that mistake again.
Date published: 2015-10-20