Engage™ Collaborative Table - Harmony
As low as $439.99 - $589.99
Engage™ Collaborative Table - Harmony is rated out of 5 by 3.
Height-adjustable Tables allow students and teachers to collaborate in an interactive learning environment
- 1" thick particleboard tops with high-pressure laminate surface and 3 mm PVC edge-banding
- Combine compatible shapes to create more configurations
- Alpha and Beta shapes are compatible; Cosmo, Harmony, and Sync shapes are compatible
- 2" dia. steel legs with powder-coat finish attach to tabletop with a strong metal-to-metal connection
- Harmony and Stella shapes have a 3-leg design, all other shapes have a 4-leg design
- Choose from 3 leg options: all adjustable leveling glides, all 3-3/8" dia. locking swivel casters, or 2 casters and 1–2 glides
- Each table sold separately
INFO & GUIDES
Rated 2 out of 5 by mediagal14 from Important to know... Important to know: The picture shows TWO tables. You only get one table for this price. I don't feel like the webpage does a good job of showing this.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by eclibrarian from Top Heavy and Tips Easily When kids lean on the table, it tips b/c of 3 legs
Date published: 2018-03-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by TBrown from Enjoyed the tables this year My tables arrived at the beginning of the school year. We ordered them in the sprout color and they definitely brighten up our windowless library. They are light and easy to move and work well in the elementary for small group collaboration. They clean up with hardly any elbow grease. I did not give it a "five star rating" because of the price. However, as my budget allows, I will slowly add more pieces from this collaboration series.
Date published: 2018-03-23