Engage™ Collaborative Tables - Cosmo
As low as $659.99 - $819.99
Engage™ Collaborative Tables - Cosmo is rated out of 5 by 1.
Flexible shapes allow students and teachers to collaborate in an interactive learning environment
- 1" thick particleboard tops with high-pressure laminate surface and 3 mm PVC edge-banding
- Combine compatible shapes to create more configurations
- Alpha and Beta shapes are compatible; Cosmo, Harmony, and Sync shapes are compatible
- 2" dia. steel legs with powder-coat finish attach to tabletop with a strong metal-to-metal connection
- Harmony and Stella shapes have a 3-leg design, all other shapes have a 4-leg design
- Choose from 3 leg options: all adjustable leveling glides, all 3-3/8" dia. locking swivel casters, or 2 casters and 1–2 glides
- Each table sold separately
INFO & GUIDES
Rated 5 out of 5 by SCELibrary from Perfect Fit! I have been using these tables in our elementary school library for about 2 weeks. I absolutely love them! I can easily fit 8 students to a table, seating 2 at each side. I ordered the 27" height with the 2 caster option and the table sits at exactly 27" with the 2 casters on one side and regular legs on the other. The glide legs do have a small amount of height adjustability at the base which allows you to level the table. Each table has a 5th leg at the middle of the table to provide support when the tables are burdened with extra weight. The blue agave color is a beautiful wavy blue. The legs are connected with 8 screws each and they feel very sturdy. The table are VERY heavy, I am glad to have the casters to help me move the tables. I ordered the hierarchy flip stools to pair with these tables and they are a perfect fit for the 27" high tables. It did take more than 3 months for the tables to arrive after they were ordered, which seemed like a very long time. I ordered the new tables at the end of the previous school year, and they didn't arrive until the next school year had already started. Considering how much I paid for shipping, I would have expected it could get to me faster.
Date published: 2018-09-23