Estey® Steel Periodical Shelving Units
As low as $394.99 - $769.99
Estey® Steel Periodical Shelving Units is rated out of 5 by 2.
- Welded, 16-gauge framework with 16-bend channels have twice the right-angle bends as other shelving
- Electrostatically-applied, baked-on powder-coat paint provides one of the most durable surfaces available
- 18-gauge steel shelves adjust in 1" increments; hold up to 150 lbs.
- Constructed of welded heavy-gauge steel, units have shelf adjustment slots on 1" centers
- 14"D sloping shelves allow full-cover periodical display
- Hinged shelves pivot upward to expose 12"D flat shelves designed for past issues
- Units stand independently or join frame-to-frame
- End Panels and Canopy Tops sold separately
If ordering Canopy Top (sold separately) - 42"H unit comes with 3 shelves, but 3rd (top) shelf will not work if using a canopy top. Applies to 42"H periodical shelving only.
Rated 4 out of 5 by NK in Texas from good shelving unit...instructions poor I bought this several months ago. The shelf is stable and arrived in good condition. Instructions to put this unit together are very poor and it did not come with a way to mount it to the wall for stability - we had to go to the hardware store and purchase a wall bracket. Please be aware that it does take several months to produce and ship. Also, we called Demco with questions on assembly, but did not receive a response.
Date published: 2017-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by jmiers from Fits into our space. We removed a very large periodical shelving unit which appeared as a wall as you enter the library. We removed that large unit with these two units and it opened the area up!
Date published: 2018-06-21