Estey® Steel Picture-book Shelving
As low as $354.99 - $799.99
Estey® Steel Picture-book Shelving is rated out of 5 by 1.
- Welded, 16-gauge framework with 16-bend channels have twice the right-angle bends as other shelving
- Electrostatically-applied, baked-on powder-coat paint provides one of the most durable surfaces available
- 18-gauge steel shelves adjust in 1" increments; hold up to 150 lbs.
- Includes 5 adjustable dividers per shelf
- Units stand independently or join frame-to-frame
INFO & GUIDES
Rated 2 out of 5 by Fit Library Lady from Disappointed and frustrated First of all, I ordered these shelves at the end of September and did not receive them until November. They changed to shipping date multiple times. Also, about a quarter of the backstop pieces that attach to the shelves had bent pieces that we had to straighten with a hammer. A few, like the one in the picture, were bent so badly that we had couldn't even use them. I will say that putting them together was pretty easy and required no tools (other than the hammer to fix all of the bent parts). Another problem was that the directions said to slide the backstop shelves between the pieces that hood the shelves on the side and the frame mount. That worked fine all of the shelves except the base. The base was so tightly wedged to the frame mount that it was impossible to fit the backstop shelf between the two. I put them on the inside of the frame, which seemed like a good solution until I tried to put the shelf dividers in and they wouldn't fit with the backstops placed inside the frame. So now I am stuck with backstops that are basically just "resting" in the edges of the shelf holders and being held in place by dividers..
Date published: 2015-01-16