GBC® HeatSeal® Ultima® 65 Laminator
GBC® HeatSeal® Ultima® 65 Laminator is rated out of 5 by 3.
2-hour auto shutoff eliminates overheating; 1-hour standby mode saves energy
- Laminates materials up to 27"W and 1/16" thick
- Accommodates up to 3-mil film on 1" core, shown below
- Laminates 10′ per minute
- 10-minute warm-up
- Infrared sensor keeps heated rollers at a consistent temperature for perfect sealing
- Safety shield must be engaged for machine to operate
- Simple keypad operation eliminates guesswork
- AutoSpeed function ensures perfect lamination
- Slow forward and reverse functions clear misfeeds quickly
- Pivoting table provides improved access when changing the bottom roll
- Retractable sliding trim blade cuts film cleanly and safely
- Use with EZload® film for faster, error-proof loading or with standard film
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dragonliby from Good Replacement I bought this machine to replace our old workhorse, another GBC laminator that lasted 18 years. This one is very similar, so learning to operate and load it was a breeze. It does have a tendency to wrap the film around the back roller, but I understand that is common with most laminators. This laminiator heats up very quickly and laminates nicely. We haven't used it for very long, but so far, it is living up to expectations.
Date published: 2015-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Walnut from Easy to use We purchased this as a replacement for the same model. Our old one worked perfectly for 15 years. How could we go wrong replacing it with the same brand/model?
Date published: 2016-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by cindyb from Great features! I purchased this laminator a couple months ago and I love it! It lets you know when it is heated up, you can adjust the thickness of what you are laminating, and it is very easy to use!
Date published: 2018-12-18