Shipping From Demco
How will my product ship? Look for these symbols in your printed catalog.
Fast Shipping: Orders for stock products will be shipped within 24 hours. Just look for the Stock Product icon . This means products will ship via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in WI unless otherwise noted.
Rush Delivery: For orders received by 4 p.m. CST on stock products, choose Overnight for faster delivery. Your order will arrive next day–Guaranteed! Express shipping charges will be added to your invoice.
means the product will ship via FedEx Ground delivery directly from the manufacturer.
Oversize parcels means that due to size, the product may ship FedEx Ground but will be subject to a special delivery rate.
Truck Delivery means items are too large or heavy to be delivered through a small parcel service—a common carrier will be used.
5 DAY Quick Ship is available on select products. Orders for Quick Ship furniture and equipment products will ship within 5 working days. Allow for delivery time to your location.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Need to know your shipping & handling charges before you place your order? Here are options for calculating your shipping & handling charges to the penny:
- Web: See our Shipping & Handling page for easy instructions to determine your exact shipping & handling charges 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Phone: Call our Customer Service Department. We'll do the figuring and tell you exactly what you’ll pay.
- Fax: Fax your request to our Order Department marked “shipping quote.” We’ll calculate the shipping & handling charges and fax it back to you!
If your order ships via truck
- Shipping & handling charges start at $60. Large furniture and some other products are shipped by truck direct from the manufacturer and may take up to 8 weeks to arrive.
- Truck shipments are delivered to your normal receiving area. If you require delivery beyond your normal receiving area, an extra charge will apply. For shipments to Alaska or Hawaii, please Contact us for rates.
Receiving An Order From Demco
When your shipment arrives...
Before you sign the delivery receipt, inspect for any possible damage. Compare your packing slip with the items enclosed. Check for items that have been back-ordered for later shipment.
If your FedEx Ground or Parcel Post shipment arrives damaged, Contact us for an immediate replacement. Please keep all cartons and packing materials along with your damaged merchandise until you have spoken with us.
If your Truck shipment arrives damaged...
- Write a note on the delivery receipt describing the damage. The trucking company is liable for damages only if you note it on the delivery receipt.
- Please keep all cartons and packing materials along with your damaged merchandise together until you have spoken with us.
How much assembly will be involved?
The following icons appear in our printed catalogs. Just look for the number of hammers next to the product.
Light Assembly means that there is minimal assembly required—you’ll have to tighten a few bolts and/or turn a few screws. This may take up to 15 minutes.
Moderate Assembly is a bit more complicated. More tools are added to the mix—power tools may be necessary and assembly may take up to 1 hour.
Installation is more involved, and depending on your staff you may want to consider hiring a professional for help. There are many pieces to assemble and it will require hand or power tools, although all parts, hardware, and instructions are included. Assembly will generally take more than 1 hour.