KFI Task Chairs
KFI Task Chairs is rated out of 5 by 2.
Perforated back for enhanced circulation and air flow
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- 15-gauge, cold-rolled steel tube frame with a silver powder-coat finish
- 1/4" thick, high-impact polypropylene back and seat
- Perforated back measures 13-1/2"H x 19"W
- Ergonomically curved back includes injection aluminum alloy supports for added strength and stability
- Seat measures 18"W x 18"D
- Gas lift adjusts seat 15-1/2–20"H
- 2" dia., dual-wheel hooded casters
Rated 5 out of 5 by Awesome Laurie from Rolling Task Chair I purchased the pair of chairs about a month ago. There are only two separate pieces for each chair, so they were easy to assemble. However, I still would have appreciated instructions about the lever. It took me a while to realize that the height position could be locked by pulling up on the lever.
Date published: 2015-04-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by LibDirector from Weight capacity failure We bought eight chairs hoping the 400 lb. weight capacity would last. Within months five of the eight are no longer adjustable. The chairs appear to be extended to their full height, but if an unsuspecting person sits down, the chair sinks (sometimes quickly). The lever for adjusting the height is frozen. The supplier is still trying to work with us to fix the problem.
Date published: 2016-02-25