Kid Spark SnapStack Mobile STEM Lab
Help learners gain a deep comprehension of challenging STEM concepts
The affordable and easy-to-use SnapStack Lab uses carefully organized reusable engineering materials with design and engineering lessons to not only build content knowledge, but also encourage students to practice collaboration, problem solving, critical thinking and perseverance. The corresponding curriculum spans a breadth of topics, including structural and mechanical engineering; working with specifications, constraints and design briefs; applying and measuring mechanical advantage; understanding diagrammatic instructions; and simple machines. Each lab supports up to 4 students in grades 6–8.
• 20+ hours of project-based, hands-on STEM challenges
• Covers two units of instruction from Kid Spark’s STEM-Maker Curriculum: Simple Machines (part of Phase 3: Applications in Design & Engineering) and Rapid Prototyping (part of Phase 4: Systems of Technology)
• 269+ engineering building components
• 1 heavy-duty storage case (stack up to 8)
• Make it mobile with the Rolling Base (sold separately)