magbox™ Large Periodical Magazine Storage
magbox™ Large Periodical Magazine Storage is rated out of 5 by 3.
- Durable 3/16" thick acrylic box holds up to 2 years of back issues
- Separate front pocket showcases the current issue
- Wide slots on both sides for easy transporting
- Sturdy, transparent construction protects periodicals from damage while eliminating need for magazine covers
- Polished edges, rounded corners
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Convenient sizes to fit all periodicals
- Dividers included for additional support
- 10"H x 11-1/4"W x 7-3/4"D
- Interior: 11"W x 6-1/2"D
- Current Issue Space: 9-3/4"H x 9"W x 3/4"D
- Capacity: 1 year's worth or more
- This size fits wider magazines and tabloid size magazines
Rated 5 out of 5 by Debbie R from Great Product, Larger Size Not Needed We only use the large holder for Town & Country, and even that could have fit in the regular size. It provides some extra wiggle room, but unnecessary if you want to same some $$.
Date published: 2016-03-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by see none from Lucite Storage I have purchased these products in the past and, sorry to say, many of them have come with cracks at the stress points. I put some glue in the cracks to give more strength. I think that this product should be more durable especially for their price point. Overall, they look good on the shelf and offer more visibility than other periodical holders.
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by kweise from Looks great on the shelves! The only complaint that I have is that they are not packaged well enough for shipping without getting damaged. Out of the 21 that I ordered 13 were cracked and broken... then out of the thirteen replacements, 7 of those were broken. But, Demco was quick to replace the damaged ones and apologize for the inconvenience. Now they are out on our shelves and they look beautiful!
Date published: 2016-06-16