magbox™ Newspaper Periodical Storage
magbox™ Newspaper Periodical Storage is rated out of 5 by 3.
- Durable 3/16" thick acrylic box holds up to 2 years of back issues
- Separate front pocket showcases the current issue
- Wide slots on both sides for easy transporting
- Sturdy, transparent construction protects periodicals from damage while eliminating need for magazine covers
- Polished edges, rounded corners
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Convenient sizes to fit all periodicals
- Dividers included for additional support
- 9-1/4"H x 13-5/8"W x 7-3/4"D
- Interior: 13-1/4"W x 6-1/2"D
- Current Issue Space: 9"H x 13"W x 1"D
- Capacity: 2 week's worth or more
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dayton Public Library from Love it! Very solid and attractive. I bought this a couple months ago to get the newspaper mess off of the table and it works great. It's very attractive, thick and smooth plastic, high quality. I display two newspapers, one on each side, even though there is a special display only on one side, it's all clear and easy to see what's inside.
Date published: 2018-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Khill77 from Better than expected We had 2 concerns when ordering these. The first was whether they would be sturdy enough to hold up and the second was whether they were going to move about and look messy on the shelves. The acrylic is very thick. There is some sort of anti skid mechanism on these and they just don't slide.
Date published: 2017-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Library207 from We love them! The mag boxes look so much better than our old cases! The other library is jealous of us!
Date published: 2015-05-19