magbox™ Slatwall Acrylic Literature Display
magbox™ Slatwall Acrylic Literature Display is rated out of 5 by 2.
- Durable 3/16" thick acrylic box holds up to 2 years of back issues
- Separate front pocket showcases the current issue
- Wide slots on both sides for easy transporting
- Sturdy, transparent construction protects periodicals from damage while eliminating need for magazine covers
- Polished edges, rounded corners
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Convenient sizes to fit all periodicals
- Dividers included for additional support
- 8"H x 9-1/4"W x 3"D
- Interior: 9"W x 2"D
- Capacity: 10 issues or more
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim18 from Just what I was looking for! I have several teen magazines that I keep on the end of our shelf in a slatwall. I always just had them stacked in a regular "book" slatwall display but they would bend and sometimes even fall out. This is the perfect solution, and I love that the most current issue is in front in it's own separate "display" section!
Date published: 2018-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathie from Love them Friends of the Library bought these for us. We use them for children's magazines. They are great. So easy to use.
Date published: 2016-09-10