meeperBOT 2.0 Plus
MeeperBot is a remote controlled, programmable bot that brings your building bricks to life. The studded, Lego®-compatible chassis is powered by 2 motors and controlled by the MeeperBot Controller app on your smart device. Multi-Bot Mode lets you connect and control up to 8 bots from 1 device. Control and code bots with BotCode — an easy-to-use programming tool that uses drag-and-drop, scratch-like commands. In addition to BotCode, you can use Blockly for more advanced programming. ROBOT:IT curriculum includes a variety of robotics and circuitry lessons. Activities provide students with educational experiences across all 4 pillars of STEM learning.
- Durable ABS plastic chassis
- Compatible with Lego, Mega Bloks®, and other standard building bricks
- 3 controller drive modes (touch, power leash, and tank)
- Bluetooth® “BLE” sensor driven
- Includes front hitch; back hitch; removable wheels; and dual rear-wheel, 300 rpm motors
- Apple and Android compatible
- Powered by a 9V battery (not included)
- Additional Wheel Packs (sold separately) include 2 front wheels, 2 back wheels, hubs, and 4 axles
- For ages 5+
Meeper is not affiliated with LEGO®, MEGA Brands Inc.® or any other construction block company.