MeeperBOT 2.0 Power Platform for Brick Block Building With Remote Control App
Perfect complement for makerspaces, STEM learning and LEGO® programs
The meeperBOT is a remote control toy unlike any other. It encourages deep thinking and creativity, and bridges physical and digital learning. The studded platform accepts LEGOs®, Mega Bloks® and other brick blocks.
The best part is that the platform’s 2 embedded, real-wheel 300 RPM motors “talk” with a smartphone or tablet through a free meeperBOT Controller App. The device becomes the remote control and creations transform into drivable masterpieces on wheels. Devices must be Bluetooth® enabled. The Controller App is Apple and Android compatible and has modes for single and multi-BOT operations. Up to 8 BOTS can be controlled at once. The Controller App also offers 3 drive modes: touch, power leash and tank for different driving missions.
Made of ABS plastic. Features front hitch, back hitch and removable wheels for unlimited inventing potential. Requires one 9V battery per BOT, not included.
- Constructed of ABS plastic
- 2 embedded, real-wheel 300 RPM motors
- Features front hitch, back hitch and removable wheels for unlimited inventing potential
- One 9V battery required per BOT (not included)
- Combo Kit includes 1 meeperBOT, 1 extra set of wheels and 1 extra set of axles