MooreCo™ Adjustable Flipper Training Tables
MooreCo™ Adjustable Flipper Training Tables is rated out of 5 by 2.
Height-adjustability and durability at an affordable price
- 1" thick furniture board tops with high-pressure laminate surfaces and radius edges
- Easily accommodate a wide range of ages and sizes
- Tops flip down with a simple 1-handed lever mechanism to allow for easy nesting and storage
- Optional perforated steel modesty panels (sold separately)
- Steel frames and stabilizing stretcher bars feature a black powder-coat finish
- Adjust 24-1/4"H to 32-3/4"H
- Four 2" dia. casters, locking
Rated 2 out of 5 by marnir from Disappointing If I didn’t live on an island in Alaska these tables would be returned. Clearly I didn’t ask all the right questions, but I hope these issues are made more clear to future buyers: The half-rounds don’t lock together. The wheels lock to prevent movement, but the tables just sit next to each and don’t connect in anyway. When someone is ordering multiple half-rounds, in my mind it is safe to assume they will be joining them together to make round tables at least some of the time--I wish I had known that these didn't actually connect together in any way. While technically adjustable in height, I assumed there was a lever or a pin or something that would make it a relatively easy transition from use for adults to children. I think it would be like 16 screws per round table to unscrew, adjust, and reattach, meanwhile trying to hold the table level, etc. Not remotely what I had pictured when advertised as "adjustable", and a process that will be prohibitive for our needs.
Date published: 2018-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by GPLMN from Super Tables Bought 3 tables several weeks ago and have used them for multiple events and programs. Very easily moved and storing is great. Difficult to adjust height. Good product.
Date published: 2017-04-14