Paladin Oxford Magazine Shelving
As low as $729.99 - $1,639.99
Paladin Oxford Magazine Shelving is rated out of 5 by 1.
- 1" thick, solid northern red oak end panels and surfaces are carefully constructed of strips of solid oak joined together to provide superior strength and prevent warping or bowing
- Surfaces are hand rubbed and finished with a coat of clear varnish for lasting protection
- Scratch- and mar-resistant, high-pressure laminate tops are standard on 42" and 60"H units; 72" and 82"H units have inverted tops so finish is visible inside the shelving unit
- 3/4" thick solid northern red oak shelves adjust in 1-1/4" increments and hold up to 150 lbs.
- Units include oak veneer MDF core backs for improved stability and durability; 72" and 82"H units also include an H-brace to prevent warping of the end panels
- Starter units include 2 end panels and shelves; Add-ons include an intermediate panel and shelves
INFO & GUIDES
Rated 5 out of 5 by Star Librarian from Despite the 70 day wait to receive our magazine shelving, we are thrilled with our new shelves.
Date published: 2018-04-05