Spark the imaginations of young designers and engineers with this easy-to-use, ultra-safe 3D printer. Create your model using the included software, adjust the setting of the building process with the full-color touch screen, and watch your creation print before your eyes! The large, hinged door and removable build platform make retrieval simple. You’ll receive all the tools and accessories needed to start printing right out of the box.
Take advantage of the self-paced, 4-hour online course covering use of the software and hardware. You’ll have access to videos, articles, lesson plans, case studies and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Fully-enclosed workspace with a see-through lid
- Clog-resistant extruder features active filament monitoring
- Removable 10" x 7" x 6-7/10" build platform with Quick Level™ guided 2-point leveling
- Large full-color touch screen
- Enhanced cooling system
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cloud-based onboard Print Studio software accepts .STL or .OBJ files
- Design files can be created in programs such as Tinkercad, SketchUp and Autodesk® Fusion 360™
- 3D40 includes printer, 1 roll of filament (white) and 1 USB flash drive with Print Studio software
- 3D40EDU includes printer, 4 rolls of filament (black, blue, orange, white), 1 USB flash drive with Print Studio software, 1 USB flash drive with 30 curriculum-based model files and access to self-paced online hardware and software training that qualifies as 4 hours of PD certification
- Includes 1 year warranty and lifetime support
- Ages 12+