Introducing the Ozobot Bit, a smart little robot here to introduce coding. Controlling the Ozobot is simple — just create OzoCodes by drawing lines and segments with colored markers, and the Bit will move along the lines and explore each unique path. When you’ve mastered OzoCodes, advance to OzoBlockly.com, a web-based visual editor.
- Each Ozobot Bit measures just over 1"
- Hardware and battery are protected by a tough polycarbonate shell
- Each Bit comes with a durable bottom cover and Micro-USB charging cable
- Works best with chisel tip black, green and blue markers
- Ages 8+
- 18 Ozobot Bits
- 18 custom skins
- 3 multi-port chargers
- 18 sets of color code markers
- 18 OzoCode sheets, 1 Ozobot tip sheet, 1 OzoBlockly sheet, 1 log sheet
- Bowling Challenge with bowling pins
- Teacher’s Guide
- 36"H x 24"W Ozobot poster
- Ozobots storage box
- Includes 1 storage bin and 4 markers (black, green, blue, red)