Help young learners gain a deep comprehension of challenging STEM concepts
The affordable and easy-to-use SnapStack Lab uses carefully organized reusable engineering materials with design and engineering lessons to not only build content knowledge, but also encourage students to practice collaboration, problem solving, critical thinking and perseverance. The corresponding curriculum spans a breadth of topics, including structural and mechanical engineering; working with specifications, constraints and design briefs; applying and measuring mechanical advantage; understanding diagrammatic instructions; and simple and compound machines. Each lab supports up to 4 students in grades 4–6.
• 20+ hours of project-based, hands-on STEM challenges
• Covers one phase of Rokenbok’s STEM-Maker Curriculum: Applications in Design & Engineering
• 269+ engineering building components
• 1 heavy-duty storage case (stack up to 8)
• Make it mobile with the Rolling Base (sold separately)
Rokenbok SnapStack Mobile STEM Lab
This product ships directly from the manufacturer in approximately 2 working days.
Weight: 11 lbs