Make a greater impact with your programming using Wonderosity Kits!
Are you looking to build excitement and reach a wider audience but don’t have enough time to prepare? Wonderosity Kits offer a new approach to youth programming that’s easy to implement and will keep kids engaged and eager to come back for more.
What Are Wonderosity Kits?
Wonderosity Kits are individually themed, bundled program plans that can easily be integrated into your current programming or used on their own. The four programs within each kit can be offered independently, done over multiple sessions, or combined to create a series of mini-camps — whatever works best for your learning environment.
- Require minimal planning time
- Foster curiosity in kids 8–12 years old
- Incorporate reading, creative arts, technology, and physical activity
- Develop 21st century skills, like creative thinking, problem solving, and collaboration
See Why This Librarian Recommends Wonderosity Kits!
”They LOVED it and thought it was super cool!”
– Cassie Anderson, Youth Services and Technology Coordinator
Four Engaging Themes!
Participants will imagine themselves as avatars and design costumes, create lighted badges, and more.
Participants will learn all of the steps involved in creating and filming a short online video.
Participants will discover what it takes to be a spy, including learning secret codes and creating cool gadgets.
Participants will learn about myths and legends, as well as stories surrounding cryptozoology and nautical folklore.
What's Included in Each Kit?
- A program guide with 4 program plans, including ideas to extend learning
- 25 kids’ activity books
- 12 marketing posters
- 100 bookmarks
- 25 completion certificates
- 200 stickers
- A digital template to help you create your own inquiry‑based program
- Access to downloadable support materials and resources
Tell me more!
Sign up to receive more information about how Wonderosity Kits can enhance your programming.
10 Ways to Use Wonderosity Kits in Any Learning Environment
7 Ways to Use Wonderosity Kits for Family Engagement
Infographic: Make a Greater Impact with Wonderosity Kits
Learn How Your Library Can Make a Bigger Impact with Your Summer Programming
Download this FREE summer learning guide and learn how making a few changes to your summer program can help you reach a wider audience.
Explore blog posts written by experts to get more ideas on how to easily make the transition to summer learning at your library.