SAM Labs STEAM Kit
STEAM-based learning has never been more fun! Designed by a team of engineers and teachers, this classroom-tested kit introduces students to the world of coding and creating. SAM blocks are wirelessly activated using Bluetooth® 4.0 connectivity. Just turn them on and effortlessly pair them to the free SAM Space app to make classroom projects that cover a variety of subjects. Curriculum-aligned lesson plans guide students and instructors step-by-step through activities such as building self-driving cars, learning Morse code and performing photosynthesis experiments.
- Build a variety of internet-connected projects and perform STEAM-based experiments
- Use free SAM Space app to program creations (available for download at Apple App Store or GooglePlay)
- Kit features 17 wireless Bluetooth SAM blocks with accessories that are compatible with LEGO® blocks, 40+ SAM software blocks, 2 buttons, 2 RGB LEDs, 1 heat sensor, 1 proximity sensor, 1 buzzer, 1 tilt sensor, 1 light sensor, 1 pressure sensor, 2 sliders, 4 DC motors, 1 Servo motor, 4 wheels, 2 chassis, 2 roller balls, 2 controllers, 6 gear wheels, 4 large holders, 10 small holders, 4 Bluetooth USB dongles, 2 micro USB charging cables, 3 micro USB 5-in-1 charging cables and a Getting Started Guide
- Compatible with all SAM Labs free curriculum-aligned, online lesson plans
- Suitable for up to 6 students; ages 7–16