Seville Classics® Bin Rack Systems
Seville Classics® Bin Rack Systems is rated out of 5 by 4.
Tough, mobile, and affordable organization
- 1" dia., industrial-strength steel poles with corrosion-resistant zinc plating
- 8 steel wire shelves measure 36"W x 14-1/4"D
- Holds up to 500 lbs., evenly distributed
- Includes 24 blue polypropylene bins, 10 removable bin dividers, and bin labels
- 12 bins are 5-1/2"H x 5-1/2"W x 14"D; 6 bins are 6-3/4"H x 10-7/10"W x 14"D; 6 bins are 6-3/4"H x 18-3/10"W x 14"D
- Bins conveniently slide out, tilt, and lock in place
- NSF-certified for commercial, residential, and office environments
- Four 3" dia. casters, 2 locking
- Measures 63-1/2"H x 36"W x 14-1/4"D overall
Rated 5 out of 5 by lackadaisical lynnie from Makerspace clutter solution! I was going crazy with my maker stations in my library. Everything was everywhere and it was driving me nuts. This puts it all in one place. I was a little worried that the bins only tipped and did not come out, the picture is a little misleading, but they slide right off the shelf and the students are able to take them to a table or anywhere else. Make sure you tape the labels to the bins, they will fall out easily if you don't.
Date published: 2017-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terrie from Lots of bins in a compact space! I purchased this for our library's maker space, and it is wonderful! The assembly took some patience, but was easy. The shelves are very sturdy and the wheels are heavy duty -- they will not break or fall off. The design of the bins is ingenious -- the groves in the bottom allow the bins to sit and lock in to the shelves so they won't slip around as you are moving the system. Great product!
Date published: 2018-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by CC2018 from I purchased this item for storage and easy accessibility during activities with Maker Space. The compartments are spacious and I love how the compartments can be easily removed.
Date published: 2018-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Love to organize from Great for our Maker Space! Easy to build. We are using 8 of them to organize our new Maker Space. They hold all the little pieces of "near trash" that we need for students to access.
Date published: 2019-05-31