SIMS Metal Frame Booths
Create unique and colorful collaborative spaces
Bench seats are constructed of industrial-quality, 1-1/4" thick steel frames with corner bracings. Seat backs feature plywood frames for solid support. A combination of helical coil and Flex-O-Lator® wire springs prevent seat sagging. Thick foam padding and anti-microbial vinyl upholstery meet CA Code 117 standards for flame resistance. You can also mix-and-match colors for seat and back upholstery. Tables have strong furniture board tops with high-pressure laminate surfaces and T-molded trim.
California residents need to provide proof of a sprinkler system to comply with CAL 133. If no sprinkler system or proof cannot be provided, additional charges will apply to California customers only.
- 1,500 lb. weight capacity
- Industrial-grade, 1-1/4" square steel seat frame with corner bracings
- Plywood back frame
- 1-1/2" thick foam cushions with anti-microbial vinyl upholstery
- Mix-and-match colors for seat and back upholstery
- 19" seat height
- A combination of helical coil and Flex-O-Lator® wire springs prevent seat sagging
- Coordinating Table has a laminated furniture board top with black T-molded edging, supported by a steel base with black powder-coat finish and adjustable glides