Smith System® Flavors® Noodle Chairs
As low as $149.99 - $159.99
Smith System® Flavors® Noodle Chairs is rated out of 5 by 2.
Patented suspension below seat pan allows slight tilt in all directions, providing more comfort and student concentration
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- 18-gauge welded steel with chrome finish
- Shell made of high-density polyproyelene
- 14", 16", or 18" seat heights
- Tilt technology makes this chair more comfortable than other classroom chairs
- Seat pan tilts in all directions: 7° to each side, 5° front to back
- Encourage students to engage core muscles while seated
- Nylon floor glides
INFO & GUIDES
Rated 3 out of 5 by MA Teacher from Interesting, but flawed design I have many of these chairs in the middle school classroom. For this age-group, they are not very durable. There are spring-like mechanisms between the chair and the base of the chair, and those mechanisms are breaking, or have completely broke and separated from the chair. When this happens, the part of the chair where the student sits becomes quite wobbly, giving an uneasy and unbalanced sitting experience.
Date published: 2016-01-28