Smith System® Height Adjustable Flavors® Chairs
Smith System® Height Adjustable Flavors® Chairs is rated out of 5 by 2.
4-position chairs offer maximum flexibility in seating options and movement — students can face front, back, or either side
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- 18-gauge welded steel frame
- High-density polypropylene, rivet-free shell
- Flexing back provides support and allows user to turn with less restriction
- Sized to comfortably fit PreK through high school students
- Pneumatic lift adjusts seat height
- 5-prong black nylon base
- 2" dia. soft-tread swivel casters
Rated 5 out of 5 by leigh2870 from Sound and comfortable chairs We are so glad we updated to these chairs. We had to replace our old chairs that were seven years old. There is no fear of them not holding their shape as they are all one preformed seat/back. No fear of them disappearing into the building as we got to pick bright vibrant colors. We also were able to purchase sizes convenient to our needs with the two different heights of our circulation desk. Love them and highly recommend them.
Date published: 2014-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Librarylil from My "Library Shelving Chair" Love this chair for putting books away in the library! It can be lowered enough that I can get to the bottom shelves without crawling around on the floor!! Orange is one of our school colors!
Date published: 2018-04-13