TeacherGeek® Maker Cart Including 15,000 Components
Roll this cart into your space and you’ll be ready to support hundreds of kids with over 60 engaging STEM projects
Durable tubs and pegboards are full of tools and almost every TeacherGeek component. You’ll also receive a pallet of replacement supplies — almost 15,000 total. The dry-erase sign lets you make it your own. For ages 9+ with adult supervision.
What can students make from the cart?
The cart contains enough components for all of the following creations:
Rubber Band Racers, electromagnetic cranes, hovercrafts, judo/sumo bots, trebuchets, ramp roll vehicles, straw rocket shooters, cranes, Mousetrap Vehicles, boats, robots, weather stations, towers, crash cars, catapults, hydraulic pets, reachers, linkages, gravity cars, spin art, air/water pumps, wind powered racers, electric/solar cars, hill climbs, paper airplane shooters, hydraulic lifts, Wiggle-Bots, bridges, geometric shapes, electronic circuits, gear and pulley mechanisms, whirligigs, Rube Goldberg-type machines, hydroponics, musical instruments, amusement park rides, pull toys, wind turbines, science fair projects, battle bots or their own inventions.
- 18-gauge steel frame with semigloss black paint finish
- 34 yellow plastic bins in 5 sizes
- 45-1/4"H x 11-3/4"W pegboard for hanging tools
- “Maker Space” sign header can be colored and recolored with included dry-erase crayons
- Features over 15,000 components, such as screws, nuts, wire cutters, hammers, soldering irons, gears, pulleys, wheels, motors, wires, and more
- Use components to create a wide range of STEM projects, like a rubber band racer, electromagnet crane, hovercraft, weather station, and electronic circuits
- A variety of build guides, design challenges and lab activities are available for free download
- Activities intended for ages 9+ (adult supervision recommended)
- Cart moves on 3" dia. casters, 2 locking
- Measures 76"H x 48"W x 15"D overall