Demco® TechnoLink® Media Table
As low as $5,099.99 - $6,619.99
Demco® TechnoLink® Media Table is rated out of 5 by 1.
Thick tabletops support large monitors for conferencing
- 1-1/4" thick tops with high-pressure laminate surface and PVC edge
- Optional Device Connection Technology supports 2, 4 or 6 devices (device-specific adapters may be required); “share” button controls which device projects on the monitor
- Supports 37–50" monitors that weigh less than 200 lbs.; requires HDMI compatible TV and external speakers
- Back panel features maple wood frame with frosted acrylic
- Removable back panel conceals cords
- Metal post base screws into the underside of the tabletop
- Back panel features protective glides
Have questions or need help? To discuss specific requirements or ideas, call 1.800.462.8709
INFO & GUIDES
Rated 3 out of 5 by SKProvo from Several problems We ordered the 83" TechnoLink Media Table and 6-Connector Power Unit on July 31, 2014. It finally arrived on January 2, 2015 (5 months!); the ship date was changed on us five times. The table is attractive and sturdy. You must also order the Connector Power Unit and purchase a compatible HDTV for the table to be of any use. It is 470 lbs so be sure to arrange for inside delivery if you cannot move that weight. There are four main problems with the table: 1. No "Factory-installed monitor mount", yet this was pictured and stated as standard on Page 5 of the TechnoLink Media Table brochure (the pdf found under "Additional Info" tab). The brochure shows the mount and a round hole for cables. We had to purchase our own mount and cut a hole for the TV cables. 2. The Factory cut tabletop access panel is cut such that the Connection Power Unit fits so that cables come out towards the front and back of the table instead of side to side where users can more easily access the HDMI cables and power plugs (see photo). 3. Although the Connection Power Unit box has room to hide away the HDMI cables, there's nothing to catch the cables and prevent them from falling to the floor beneath the middle of the table. Our six long HDMI cables must remain on top of the table, making the table look messy (see photo). 4. I consider this table overpriced for what we received. However, collaborative workspaces are trendy and all others that I've found are even more overpriced than this TechnoLink table.
Date published: 2015-01-15