Wonderosity™ Kit: Production Studio
Give kids a chance to be in the spotlight! Participants will learn what it takes to create a video to post online, from writing a script to recording and editing.
Wonderosity Kits are individually themed, bundled program plans that can easily be integrated into your current programming or used on their own. Kids will not only be having fun but also developing 21st century skills, like creative thinking, problem solving, and collaboration.
Designed to be flexible, the four programs in this kit can be offered individually, done over multiple sessions, or bundled together to create a series of mini-camps — whatever works best for your learning environment.
The kit contains the following program plans with instructions and ideas to extend learning:
• Screenplay Writers’ Workshop: Participants will learn the steps to creating a screenplay for an unboxing video, from constructing a narrative to writing the script.
• Set & Costume Design: Participants will design and create costumes, accessories, or set models for a video.
• Actor Academy: Participants will discover what it takes to act in a video, from memorizing lines to voice inflection and body language.
• Lights, Camera, Computer: Participants will practice various film shots and learn how to create a storyboard.
Each kit also contains:
• 25 kids’ activity books
• 12 posters to advertise your programs
• 100 bookmarks to use as incentives or marketing
• 25 completion certificates
• 200 stickers
• A digital template to help you create your own inquiry-based program
• Access to downloadable support materials and resources