Wonderosity™ Kit: Spy School
What does it take to be a good spy? Participants will find out as they learn how to make and use cool gadgets, communicate in secret codes, and much more.
Wonderosity Kits are individually themed, bundled program plans that can easily be integrated into your current programming or used on their own. Kids will not only be having fun but also developing 21st century skills, like creative thinking, problem solving, and collaboration.
Designed to be flexible, the four programs in this kit can be offered individually, done over multiple sessions, or bundled together to create a series of mini-camps — whatever works best for your learning environment.
The kit contains the following program plans with instructions and ideas to extend learning:
• Code Makers and Breakers: Participants will learn about different kinds of code systems and create their own codes.
• How Do You Know?: Participants will learn to look for clues and use their observational skills to solve mysteries.
• The Art of Blending In: The best spies are good at blending in with crowds. Participants will research and come up with disguises for blending in.
• Spy Gadgets and Tools: Spies often get to use cool gadgets. Participants will learn about spy tools and create their own.
Each kit also contains:
• 25 kids’ activity books
• 12 posters to advertise your programs
• 100 bookmarks to use as incentives or marketing
• 25 completion certificates
• 200 stickers
• A digital template to help you create your own inquiry-based program
• Access to downloadable support materials and resources